So… that’s the end of my 2015 Festivalian activities (with the exception of a handful of visual arts exhibits I plan to check out before they close). A quick snooze, then off to Melbourne for In Dreams: David Lynch Revisited. No rest for the wicked! Or, rather, the wicked will rest very well on Tuesday night (…and the rest of 2015).
- A Simple Space
- Fully Furnished
- Trygve Wakenshaw’s NAUTILUS – a work in progress
- Wizard Sandwiches – Lettuce Play
Some preliminary stats for ff2015:
- 167 unique shows: 12 Festival, 155 Fringe.
- 170 total shows (saw 3 Fringe shows twice).
- 171 tickets bought (two shows were free, and there were three shows that I missed for various reasons).
- 42 Fringe Visual Arts exhibitions seen (so far).
- Total Fringe Guide Coverage: 18.8%
And now, to write up the 162 shows I’ve not written up yet…