Jesus tap-dancing christ there was some human detritus littering the streets of my beloved city this evening.
- The Adventures of Dead Jim / This Place
- A View of Concrete
- David O’Doherty – Let’s Comedy
Dunno whether that last show counts, actually. O’Doherty probably only performed half the time; the rest of the material was shouted out by the audience. Made for a hilarious show. Pissed people slurring random syllables and grunts are sooooo much funnier than a renowned comedian.
Also had a bit of an ArtWalk today:
- BODY – Jungle Mom & Bumpman
- Of the re-bound
- ohne Titel (Untitled)
- Ice, Ice (don’t worry Michelle, you didn’t miss anything)
- Adelaide Fringe Poster Competition Top 20
- Adelaide Ink 2 (a highlight)
- Moore is More – Tom Moore
- Blueprint: UniSA Design Exhibition
- Art On The Edge
- Finesse (if only I had the money!)
- Adelaide City Council Helpmann Academy Fringe 2009 Exhibition
- Little Things Considered
- Gypsy Wood
- Blueprint: Adelaide Alleyways & Side Streets Project
Some good stuff, some bad stuff… unlike last year, however, there was little that I actually wanted to spend my own money on.
Or maybe I was just in a grumpalump mood all day…